Rockford Fosgate R2-500X4 4-Channel Amplifier
Rockford Fosgate's Prime Series R2-500X4 amplifier can power four speakers with 75 watts RMS each, so you'll hear your music loud and clear over the noises of the wind and road. You could also use this amp in bridged, 2-channel mode to power a couple of subwoofers with 250 watts RMS each. High- and low-pass filters help you get maximum performance from the speakers in your vehicle.
Setting it up for optimum performance
Rockford Fosgate's C.L.E.A.N. technology (Calibrated Level Eliminates Audible Noise) setup system ensures your music will sound as clean and powerful as possible. It's a simple system to use — turn it up until the light shows red, then turn it down until the red light goes out. Speaker-level inputs let you hook this amp up to almost any system, even a factory stereo.
- 4-channel car amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms
- 125 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms
- 250 watts RMS x 2 bridged output at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- CTA-2006 compliant
- Class-D amplifier design
- variable high- and low-pass filters (50-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave) on front and rear channels
- C.L.E.A.N. gain setup system includes clip lights
- auto remote turn-on
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- preamp outputs
- wiring, fuse, and hardware not included with amplifier
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and an 80-amp fuse recommended
- dimensions: 10-1/16"W x 2"H x 7.75"D
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping: Standard transit time for most shipments is 1-5 business days once shipped, depending on location of warehouse we ship your order from.
Returns: item must be in BRAND NEW never powered up or turned on or mounted condition. No components missing (i.e. original packaging, screws, bass knobs, plastic coverings, protective films, serial numbers, tags, stickers, and other manufacturer labels removed or tampered with etc.) Failure to meet any of these requirements will result in denial of return refund. Any product returned for any reason must be returned in its original and serial number matching box. Shipping & handling charges are non-refundable. All refunds will be computed based on the unit cost. Products purchased with “Free Shipping” will have the UPS or USPS Rate deducted from their refund.