Rockford Fosgate Power T600X4 4-Channel Amplifier
Rockford Fosgate's Power Series Amplifiers
Rockford Fosgate has a well-deserved reputation for building high-quality mobile audio products. Their Power Series amps occupy the top of the amplifier food chain, with fine-tuned audio controls, extreme durability, and proprietary technologies that deliver stronger, more reliable performance than most other amplifiers on the market today.
Dynamic Thermal Management
Power Series amps use Rockford Fosgate's patented, award-winning "Dynamic Thermal Management," a 3-stage cooling system that uses forced air to dissipate heat evenly across the amp and out through the large heatsinks. This results in cooler internal components, higher efficiency, and lower distortion.
MEHSA cooling process
MEHSA is a Rockford Fosgate proprietary process that increases the heat transfer from the MOSFET devices to the heatsink. This allows the heat to escape more readily from the amplifier, so that the transistors stay cooler.
"Differential Input" circuitry helps eliminate any electronically induced noise or hum that could be picked up by the input cables, allowing only clean signals to enter the amplifier. You get more music with less heat and noise in a stylish package that's up to 40% smaller than previous models.
T600-4 Power performance
The T600-4 amplifier puts out 100 watts RMS into each of its four channels — more than enough to drive your front and rear speakers to their musical peaks. Or you can bridge your T600-4 to blast 300 watts each to a pair of subwoofers. Either way, you can depend on clean, powerful sound from your Power Series amp.
- 4-channel car amplifier
- 100 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (150 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 300 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms
- Dynamic Thermal Management cooling system
- Differential Input circuitry eliminates hum
- variable high- and low-pass filters (20-500 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- variable bass/treble boost (0-18 dB at 45 Hz, 0-12 dB at 12k Hz)
- optional remote bass/treble boost
- Class-AB amplifier design
- MOSFET power and output stages
- preamp inputs and outputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 150-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no on-board fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 150-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 14-15/16"W x 2-1/4"H x 9-5/8"D
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping: Standard transit time for most shipments is 1-5 business days once shipped, depending on location of warehouse we ship your order from.
Returns: item must be in BRAND NEW never powered up or turned on or mounted condition. No components missing (i.e. original packaging, screws, bass knobs, plastic coverings, protective films, serial numbers, tags, stickers, and other manufacturer labels removed or tampered with etc.) Failure to meet any of these requirements will result in denial of return refund. Any product returned for any reason must be returned in its original and serial number matching box. Shipping & handling charges are non-refundable. All refunds will be computed based on the unit cost. Products purchased with “Free Shipping” will have the UPS or USPS Rate deducted from their refund.