Rockford Fosgate M2-10H 10" 2-Way Horn Loaded Speaker
The next evolution of on-water audio, the M2 10-inch wake tower speakers create an unmatched audio experience, with class-leading output, complete on-water lighting control and grille customization.
Features & Benefits:
Color Optix™: Adjust your own bright, wide, and limitless lighting experience with the Rockford Fosgate Color Optix™ plug-and-play controller and App (Sold Separately.)
Element Ready™: Purpose Built for the Marine Environment, Rockford’s Element Ready™ products are built to stand up to Water, Salt, and UV, making sure your speakers stand the test of time.
Infinite Customization: Multiple grille options are designed to dial in your personalized-on water experience.
True Marine Ecosystem: Dual Integrated Deutsch™ / Amphenol™ connections provide industry leading marine plug-and-play connectivity and flexible install options.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Integrated 1” (25 mm) high efficiency horn tweeter
- 1" (25mm) High Temp Kapton™ Woofer Voice Coil Former
- Ultra-high temperature PA66 with 30% glass fill injection-molded frame with UV inhibitors
- Proprietary Dual Function Input Terminals
- Gold plated marine grade brass terminals provide a corrosion resistant connection
- Integrated Deutsch RGB and Speaker receptacles
- 100% UV Stable Centrex plastic grill
- Moisture, tear and fatigue resistant Aramid fiber spider
- Vented motor design with water-repelling nano coated mesh screen
- Fully insulated flex lead wire stitched under spider
- UV and Salt-Fog resistant TPE (Thermo-Plastic Elastomer) surround
- VAST vertical attach surround technique increases effective radiating cone area up to 25%
- Injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone body with UV inhibitors
- Co-molded surround and cone body
- 12dB/Octave Crossover network
- Fully sealed integrated concealed crossover (ICC) network
- Metallized Polyester Film Capacitors
- Optically clear UV stable Encapsulated LED PCB
- Multiplexed RGB Input
- Ultra-Bright, Wide Angle Tri-Color Surface Mount LED's with Flat Mold Lenses
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping: Standard transit time for most shipments is 1-5 business days once shipped, depending on location of warehouse we ship your order from.
Returns: item must be in BRAND NEW never powered up or turned on or mounted condition. No components missing (i.e. original packaging, screws, bass knobs, plastic coverings, protective films, serial numbers, tags, stickers, and other manufacturer labels removed or tampered with etc.) Failure to meet any of these requirements will result in denial of return refund. Any product returned for any reason must be returned in its original and serial number matching box. Shipping & handling charges are non-refundable. All refunds will be computed based on the unit cost. Products purchased with “Free Shipping” will have the UPS or USPS Rate deducted from their refund.