Rockford Fosgate TM400X4AD 4-Channel Marine Amplifier
Ready to rock your boat
Rockford Fosgate designed their Power Series TM400X4ad 4-channel amplifier for marine and powersports applications. You can power systems with front and rear speakers, drive a pair of subs, or switch the amp to 3-channel mode to power a system with a set of speakers and a subwoofer.
Rockford Fosgate's proprietary Class AD technology allows this compact amp to draw big power with less current draw from your electrical system, while the Constant Power feature keeps power consistent with varying impedances. High- and low-pass filters tailor the amp to the job at hand, whether it's powering a nice set of component speakers or a couple of marine subs. This amp will provide outstanding power and versatility in a variety of vehicles on land and sea.
Made to handle moisture and heat
It's built to stand up to outdoor life, too, with conformal-coated circuitry that withstands moisture and dirt and stainless steel hardware that won't succumb to corrosion. With a 3-stage thermal lock extrusion, dual- fan forced induction system, and real-time thermal monitoring, the TM400X4AD can rock hard without overheating – even when it's tucked into a tight space.
Level setting made easy
The TM400X4ad uses Rockford Fosgate's CLEAN level setting technology, so there's no more guesswork while setting your gain levels. Easy-to-see LED indicators identify clipping so you can set your amp up for maximum performance while eliminating distortion.
- 4-channel marine/powersports amplifier
- 100 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (400 watts peak)
- 100 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms
- 200 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (bridged)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Class AD amp technology
- 4-ohm/2-ohm multi-impedance constant power
- conformal-coated circuit board — suitable for power sports and marine applications
- marine-grade stainless steel hardware
- twin cooling fans and real-time thermal sensing
- hidden top-mount control panel
- CLEAN set-up technology with LED input/output indicators
- speaker-level inputs (speaker wire to RCA adapter required)
- variable low- and high-pass filters (50-250 Hz at 12 dB/octave)
- tone controls: 0-18 dB at 45 Hz; 0-14 dB at 12,000 Hz
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- fuse rating: 60A x 1 (fuse not included)
- dimensions: 8-5/8"D x 1-11/16"H x 4-5/16"W
- requires 8-gauge power and ground cable
- warranty: 2 years
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping: Standard transit time for most shipments is 1-5 business days once shipped, depending on location of warehouse we ship your order from.
Returns: item must be in BRAND NEW never powered up or turned on or mounted condition. No components missing (i.e. original packaging, screws, bass knobs, plastic coverings, protective films, serial numbers, tags, stickers, and other manufacturer labels removed or tampered with etc.) Failure to meet any of these requirements will result in denial of return refund. Any product returned for any reason must be returned in its original and serial number matching box. Shipping & handling charges are non-refundable. All refunds will be computed based on the unit cost. Products purchased with “Free Shipping” will have the UPS or USPS Rate deducted from their refund.