Rockford Fosgate M2-500X1 Mono Sub Marine Amplifier
M2 Series Element Ready™ amplifier
Rockford Fosgate designed this M2 Series amplifier for marine environments, using a special "Element Ready" chassis and conformal-coated PC boards to protect against dust and water. The amp also features a UV stable powder-coated cast-aluminum heatsink and zinc nickel-plated marine-grade brass connection terminals to help prevent corrosion.
Give your sub the power it deserves
The M2-500X1 amplifier can power your subwoofer with up to 500 watts RMS. You can adjust the low-pass filter, infrasonic filter, and Rockford Fosgate's famous Punch boost to get the best possible bass from your sub and enclosure.
Setting it up for optimum performance
Rockford Fosgate's C.L.E.A.N. technology (Calibrated Level Eliminates Audible Noise) setup system ensures your music will sound as clean and powerful as possible. It's a simple system to use — turn it up until the light shows red, then turn it down until the red light goes out. Speaker-level inputs let you hook this amp up to almost any system, even a factory radio.
- mono marine subwoofer amplifier
- 300 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- CTA-2006 compliant
- Class-D amplifier design
- wired remote included
- variable low-pass filter (50-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable subsonic filter (15-40 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-18 dB at 45 Hz)
- marine features:
- Element Ready™ chassis and conformal-coated PC boards
- UV stable powder coated cast aluminum heatsink
- zinc nickel-plated marine grade brass connection terminals
- C.L.E.A.N. gain setup system includes clip lights
- auto remote turn-on
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- preamp outputs
- wiring, fuse, and hardware not included with amplifier
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and an 80-amp fuse recommended
- dimensions: 8-1/2"W x 1-15/16"H x 6-13/16"D
- warranty: 2 years
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping: Standard transit time for most shipments is 1-5 business days once shipped, depending on location of warehouse we ship your order from.
Returns: item must be in BRAND NEW never powered up or turned on or mounted condition. No components missing (i.e. original packaging, screws, bass knobs, plastic coverings, protective films, serial numbers, tags, stickers, and other manufacturer labels removed or tampered with etc.) Failure to meet any of these requirements will result in denial of return refund. Any product returned for any reason must be returned in its original and serial number matching box. Shipping & handling charges are non-refundable. All refunds will be computed based on the unit cost. Products purchased with “Free Shipping” will have the UPS or USPS Rate deducted from their refund.