Stinger SPX1000X5 5-Channel Marine Amplifier
Stinger SPX1000X5 5 CHANNEL 1000 WATT POWERSPORTS AMPLIFIER
The perfect single amp solution for Marine, the SPX1000X5; a compact, weather-resistant, full-range Class D amplifier that delivers massive power with minimal size and extreme durability, built to withstand harsh marine environment. Stinger SPX1000X5 marine-grade 5ch, 1000watt amplifier features conformal coated PCB’s to reject salt and fog intrusion and to ensure season after season of listening enjoyment. Corrosion-resistant aluminum chassis, nickel-plated termination with stainless hardware make housing to the connections bulletproof to the elements.
Also keep in control with the included remote subwoofer level controller so you can dial in that bass just the way you like it.
Get ready to turn it up and make some sound waves with the new SPX1000X5. With 150W x 4 @ 2 ohm + 500 x 1 @ 2 ohm for Sub or 95W x 4 @ 4 ohm + 275 x 1 @ 4 ohm for Sub, the SPX1000X5 is ready to power just about anything and make those sonic dreams a reality.
Ideal for boaters who have limited space available, and demand wave-making sound. To get the most out of your system, wire one of these great amplifiers with Stinger's marine-grade amplifier installation kits featuring the only Siamese pair, dual power/ground element-resistant wire.
- Stinger Micro Series Class D 4 ohms Stable 5-Channel Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- Total RMS power output: 150 watts
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- LED Power/Protect Light
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs
- Wired remote bass level control included
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >110 dB
- Variable high-pass filter: 40 - 400 Hz, 24 dB/octave
- Variable low-pass filter: 40 - 400 Hz, 24 dB/octave
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 - 18dB
- Fuse Rating: 80 amp
- 8 AWG gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation.
- Built to withstand a harsh marine environment
- IPX-4/5 weather resistant design with conformal coated PCB
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum chassis
- Ideal for motorcycles, ATV, marine and mobile applications
- Unregulated power supply
- Diecast endcaps with removable mounting feet
- Sub level control included
- Corrosion resistant Nickel-plated connections and stainless hardware
- Robust 16 gauge Marine Grade harness with quick connectors for seamless installation
- 11.85” L x 5.11” W x 1.6” H
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping: Standard transit time for most shipments is 1-5 business days once shipped, depending on location of warehouse we ship your order from.
Returns: item must be in BRAND NEW never powered up or turned on or mounted condition. No components missing (i.e. original packaging, screws, bass knobs, plastic coverings, protective films, serial numbers, tags, stickers, and other manufacturer labels removed or tampered with etc.) Failure to meet any of these requirements will result in denial of return refund. Any product returned for any reason must be returned in its original and serial number matching box. Shipping & handling charges are non-refundable. All refunds will be computed based on the unit cost. Products purchased with “Free Shipping” will have the UPS or USPS Rate deducted from their refund.