Rockford Fosgate R2-250X1 Mono Sub Amplifier
Rockford Fosgate's Prime Series R2-250X1 amplifier can power your subwoofer with up to 250 watts RMS. You can adjust the low-pass filter, infrasonic filter, and Rockford Fosgate's famous Punch boost to get the best possible bass from the sub and enclosure in your vehicle.
Setting it up for optimum performance
Rockford Fosgate's C.L.E.A.N. technology (Calibrated Level Eliminates Audible Noise) setup system ensures your bass will sound as clean and powerful as possible. It's a simple system to use — turn it up until the light shows red, then turn it down until the red light goes out. Speaker-level inputs let you hook this amp up to almost any system, even a factory stereo.
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 150 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 250 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- CTA-2006 compliant
- Class D amplifier design
- variable low-pass filter (50-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-18 dB at 45 Hz)
- variable subsonic filter (15-40 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- C.L.E.A.N. gain setup system includes clip lights
- wired remote Punch Level Control included
- auto remote turn-on
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- preamp outputs
- wiring, fuse. and hardware not included with amplifier
- 8-gauge power and ground leads and a 50-amp fuse recommended
- dimensions: 8-1/8"W x 2"H x 7-3/4"D
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping: Standard transit time for most shipments is 1-5 business days once shipped, depending on location of warehouse we ship your order from.
Returns: item must be in BRAND NEW never powered up or turned on or mounted condition. No components missing (i.e. original packaging, screws, bass knobs, plastic coverings, protective films, serial numbers, tags, stickers, and other manufacturer labels removed or tampered with etc.) Failure to meet any of these requirements will result in denial of return refund. Any product returned for any reason must be returned in its original and serial number matching box. Shipping & handling charges are non-refundable. All refunds will be computed based on the unit cost. Products purchased with “Free Shipping” will have the UPS or USPS Rate deducted from their refund.