Rockford Fosgate M0-65 6.5" 2-Way Marine Speakers
The newly designed Rockford Fosgate M0 speakers feature weatherproofing technology specific for use in marine watercraft and off-road vehicle audio systems. The 100% UV stable frame combined with an encapsulated motor assembly, and marine grade connectors yield a driver that will not discolor or corrode in the harsh marine environment. Purpose built to play high quality sound in the outdoors, the M0 speakers deliver superb low end and mid-range frequency reproduction via an injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone body, santoprene surround, and Rockford’s patented VAST (vertical attach surround technique) Technology to increase the effective radiating cone area. By pairing this with an efficient, grill integrated, tweeter the speakers’ sonic signature is rounded out by smooth crystal-clear high frequencies.
- Grill Integrated 0.5" (13mm) LCP Balanced Dome Tweeter
- 1" (25mm) High Temp Kapton® Woofer Voice Coil Former
- Sealed motor design
- 100% UV Stable ASA plastic frame & grille design stands up to harsh marine environment
- Zinc Nickel-plated Marine grade brass connection terminals
- Linear Synthetic Fiber Blend Spiders
- UV and Salt-Fog Resistant Santoprene Surround
- VAST vertical attach surround technique increases effective radiating cone area up to 25%
- Co-molded surround and mineral filled polypropylene cone body
- 6dB/Octave crossover network
- Fully sealed integrated concealed crossover (ICC) network
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping: Standard transit time for most shipments is 1-5 business days once shipped, depending on location of warehouse we ship your order from.
Returns: item must be in BRAND NEW never powered up or turned on or mounted condition. No components missing (i.e. original packaging, screws, bass knobs, plastic coverings, protective films, serial numbers, tags, stickers, and other manufacturer labels removed or tampered with etc.) Failure to meet any of these requirements will result in denial of return refund. Any product returned for any reason must be returned in its original and serial number matching box. Shipping & handling charges are non-refundable. All refunds will be computed based on the unit cost. Products purchased with “Free Shipping” will have the UPS or USPS Rate deducted from their refund.