JL AUDIO M700/5 5-channel marine amplifier
JL Audio's M700/5
JL Audio's M700/5 5-channel marine amp is small — less than 11" wide — but it delivers a massive amount of power from its compact chassis — up to 100 watts from each of its front and rear channels, plus up to 300 watts from the subwoofer channel. It owes these impressive specs to JL Audio's Class D NexD™ ultra-high-speed switching design, which eliminates the traditional drawbacks of a Class D amp design to deliver full-bandwidth performance, excellent efficiency, and very low distortion levels.
Great for a variety of applications
JL Audio designed this 5-channel amp to drive a complete marine audio system, running two sets of high-performance coaxial or component speakers, and powering up a sub at the same time with fifth channel. The special powder-coat finishes, the gasketed control cover, and the stainless-steel hardware all protect this amp against the harsh realities of the marine environment. The built-in variable frequency filters offer high- or low-pass modes depending on the channels, so you can tailor the output to meet your system's needs.
Optional Remote Level Control sold separately.
- 5-channel marine amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms + 180 watts RMS at 4 ohms
- 100 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms + 300 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 200 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms + 300 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- Class-D design
- white and gray powder-coat finishes, gasketed control cover, and stainless steel hardware
- variable high-pass filter on front channels (50-5000 Hz, 12 dB per octave)
- variable high- or bandpass filters on rear channel (50-500 Hz, 12 dB per octave)
- low-pass filter on subwoofer channel (50-500 Hz, 12 or 24 dB per octave)
- optional wired remote level controller not included ( Model # HD-RLC sold separately )
- preamp-level inputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 10-1/4"W x 2-1/16"H x 7-1/8"D
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping: Standard transit time for most shipments is 1-5 business days once shipped, depending on location of warehouse we ship your order from.
Returns: item must be in BRAND NEW never powered up or turned on or mounted condition. No components missing (i.e. original packaging, screws, bass knobs, plastic coverings, protective films, serial numbers, tags, stickers, and other manufacturer labels removed or tampered with etc.) Failure to meet any of these requirements will result in denial of return refund. Any product returned for any reason must be returned in its original and serial number matching box. Shipping & handling charges are non-refundable. All refunds will be computed based on the unit cost. Products purchased with “Free Shipping” will have the UPS or USPS Rate deducted from their refund.