JL AUDIO M600/6 6-channel marine amplifier
JL Audio's M600/6
JL Audio's M600/6 marine amp is small — less than 11" wide — but it delivers a massive amount of power from its compact chassis — up to 100 watts from each of its six channels. It owes these impressive specs to JL Audio's Class D NexD™ ultra-high-speed switching design, which eliminates the traditional drawbacks of a Class D amp design to deliver full-bandwidth performance, excellent efficiency, and very low distortion levels.
Great for a variety of applications
You can use this 6-channel amp for a variety of applications. Run three sets of high-performance coaxial or component speakers, or bridge the amp to 3-channel mode to get three subs thumping. Or enjoy the best of both worlds by powering a combination of full-range speakers and subs.
- 6-channel marine amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 6 at 4 ohms (100 watts RMS x 6 at 2 ohms)
- 200 watts RMS x 3 in bridged mode (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- Class-D design
- white and gray powder-coat finishes, gasketed control cover, and stainless steel hardware
- variable high- and low-pass filters (50-500 Hz, 12 dB per octave)
- optional wired remote level controller not included ( Model # HD-RLC sold separately )
- 4-gauge power/ground leads and 50-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 10-1/4"W x 2-1/16"H x 7-1/8"D
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping: Standard transit time for most shipments is 1-5 business days once shipped, depending on location of warehouse we ship your order from.
Returns: item must be in BRAND NEW never powered up or turned on or mounted condition. No components missing (i.e. original packaging, screws, bass knobs, plastic coverings, protective films, serial numbers, tags, stickers, and other manufacturer labels removed or tampered with etc.) Failure to meet any of these requirements will result in denial of return refund. Any product returned for any reason must be returned in its original and serial number matching box. Shipping & handling charges are non-refundable. All refunds will be computed based on the unit cost. Products purchased with “Free Shipping” will have the UPS or USPS Rate deducted from their refund.