Rockford Fosgate M2-750X5 5-Channel Marine Amplifier
M2 Series Element Ready™ amplifier
Rockford Fosgate designed this M2 Series amplifier for marine environments, using a special "Element Ready" chassis and conformal-coated PC boards to protect against dust and water. The amp also features a UV stable powder-coated cast-aluminum heatsink and zinc nickel-plated marine-grade brass connection terminals to help prevent corrosion.
Give your system the power it deserves
The M2-750X5 five-channel amp can drive 4 speakers with 50 watts RMS each, while powering a subwoofer with up to 350 watts RMS. Just want powerful 2-channel stereo plus bass? You can bridge the amp to 3-channel mode to drive a pair of high-performance speakers with 200 watts RMS each, while still sending that 350 watts to a sub. You can use the high- and low-pass filters, a subsonic filter, and Rockford Fosgate's famous Punch boost to get maximum performance from your speakers and sub.
Setting it up for optimum performance
Rockford Fosgate's C.L.E.A.N. technology (Calibrated Level Eliminates Audible Noise) setup system ensures your music will sound as clean and powerful as possible. It's a simple system to use — turn it up until the light shows red, then turn it down until the red light goes out. Speaker-level inputs let you hook this amp up to almost any system, even a factory radio.
- 5-channel marine amplifier
- 50 watts RMS x 4 + 200 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 100 watts RMS x 4 + 350 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 200 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms + 350 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- CTA-2006 compliant
- Class D amp technology
- marine features:
- Element Ready™ chassis and conformal-coated PC boards
- UV stable powder-coated cast-aluminum heatsink
- zinc nickel-plated marine-grade brass connection terminals
Front and rear channels:
- variable high- and low-pass filters (50-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable low-pass filter (50-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-18 dB at 45 Hz)
- variable subsonic filter (15-40 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- wired remote bass level control included
- C.L.E.A.N. gain setup system includes clip lights
- auto remote turn-on
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 120-amp fuse recommended
- dimensions: 11-1/4"W x 1-15/16"H x 6-13/16"D
- warranty: 2 years
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping: Standard transit time for most shipments is 1-5 business days once shipped, depending on location of warehouse we ship your order from.
Returns: item must be in BRAND NEW never powered up or turned on or mounted condition. No components missing (i.e. original packaging, screws, bass knobs, plastic coverings, protective films, serial numbers, tags, stickers, and other manufacturer labels removed or tampered with etc.) Failure to meet any of these requirements will result in denial of return refund. Any product returned for any reason must be returned in its original and serial number matching box. Shipping & handling charges are non-refundable. All refunds will be computed based on the unit cost. Products purchased with “Free Shipping” will have the UPS or USPS Rate deducted from their refund.