Rockford Fosgate M5-800X4 4-Channel Marine Amplifier
M5 Series Element Ready™ amplifier
Rockford Fosgate designed this M5 Series amplifier for marine and powersports environments, using a special "Element Ready" chassis and conformal-coated PC boards to protect against dust and water. The M5-800X4 amplifier delivers 100 watts RMS to each of your four speakers, with a Dynamic Power rating of 200 watts per channel at 2 ohms. Bridge the amp to 2-channel operation, and you can power a pair of subs with 200 watts apiece. You can adjust the high- and low-pass filters and Rockford Fosgate's famous Punch EQ to get the best possible sound from your speakers or subs.
Ready for the great outdoors
The amp also features a UV-stable, powder-coated, cast-aluminum heatsink to help prevent corrosion, while heavy-duty molded connectors protect wiring, keeping out water and dirt. In fact, this amp earned its IPX6 water intrusion rating after being sprayed with 100 liters of water per minute from a distance of 10 feet from all directions for at least 3 minutes. Translation? This amp will deliver reliable power through all kinds of abuse, whether it's out on the water or deep in the wilderness.
Setting it up for optimum performance
Rockford Fosgate's C.L.E.A.N. technology (Calibrated Level Eliminates Audible Noise) setup system ensures your music will sound as clean and powerful as possible. It's a simple system to use — turn it up until the light shows red, then turn it down until the red light goes out. If you're adding this amp to a Rockford Fosgate UTV audio kit, just press the Preset button and it's instantly tuned for maximum performance.
- marine 4-channel amplifier
- 100 watts RMS CTA-2006 x 4 at 2 or 4 ohms
- bridged power: 200 watts RMS CTA-2006 x 2 at 4 ohms
- max Dynamic Power rating: 200 watts x 4 at 2 ohms
- Class AD amplifier design
- frequency response: 10-50,000 Hz
- variable low-pass and high-pass filters (50-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-18 dB at 45 Hz)
- marine features:
- Element Ready™ chassis and conformal-coated PC boards
- IPX6 water intrusion rating
- heavy-duty molded connectors protect wiring from water and dirt
- Preset button for instant tuning in Rockford Fosgate UTV audio packages
- C.L.E.A.N. gain setup system includes clip lights
- auto remote turn-on
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- preamp outputs
- wiring, fuse, and hardware not included with amplifier
- 8-gauge power and ground leads and a 100-amp fuse recommended
- dimensions: 12"W (includes wiring) x 1-13/16"H x 4-1/4"D
- warranty: 2 years
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping: Standard transit time for most shipments is 1-5 business days once shipped, depending on location of warehouse we ship your order from.
Returns: item must be in BRAND NEW never powered up or turned on or mounted condition. No components missing (i.e. original packaging, screws, bass knobs, plastic coverings, protective films, serial numbers, tags, stickers, and other manufacturer labels removed or tampered with etc.) Failure to meet any of these requirements will result in denial of return refund. Any product returned for any reason must be returned in its original and serial number matching box. Shipping & handling charges are non-refundable. All refunds will be computed based on the unit cost. Products purchased with “Free Shipping” will have the UPS or USPS Rate deducted from their refund.