Rockford Fosgate Punch P1000X1bd Mono Sub Amplifier
Rockford Fosgate's Punch P1000X1bd subwoofer amp can produce up to 1000 watts RMS, giving you plenty of clean power for your rhythm track. And the P1000X1bd can drive a 1-ohm load, so you can power multiple subs without any trouble. A low-pass filter keeps the high notes away from your sub, while a subsonic filter helps you rein in runaway boom. The Punch bass boost lets you add some of that boom back into the mix when it's needed.
Setting it up for optimum performance
Once again, Rockford Fosgate steps away from the crowd with their C.L.E.A.N. technology (Calibrated Level Eliminates Audible Noise) — a setup system that ensures your music will sound as clean and powerful as possible. It works like this: first download the setup tones from Rockford Fosgate, then play the tone, adjust the receiver volume until a red clip light on the amp goes out, then turn the amp gain up until a blue light comes on. It's that simple — your amplifier will be perfectly set to match your receiver's output. When your receiver reaches maximum clean volume, you'll get maximum clean power from your Power amp. At quiet listening levels, you'll hear less background noise and more of your music.
Keeps an eye on things while playing
If that blue light turns solid red while you're playing music, the amp's telling you that your source is distorting and you should turn it down, or risk damage to your gear. The optional PLC2 remote level control also doubles as a clip indicator, so you can see from the front seat if your music's clipping. The amp's built-in computer keeps tabs on the output current, ensuring that plunging speaker impedances (they change during play) or even a short circuit won't hurt anything.
Maintaining coolness raises efficiency and lowers distortion
Rockford Fosgate's Dynamic Thermal Management system uses forced air to dissipate heat evenly across the amp and out through the high-mass heatsink, efficiently drawing heat away from vital internal parts. Their proprietary MEHSA cooling process maximizes the heat transfer from the MOSFET devices to the heatsink, allowing the heat to escape more readily, so the transistors stay cooler and work better.
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 300 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (600 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- 1000 watts RMS x 1 at 1 ohm
- CEA-2006 compliant
- variable low-pass filter filter (50-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- selectable subsonic filter (28Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable PEQ2 bass boost (0-18 dB at 45 Hz)
- C.L.E.A.N. gain setup system includes clip lights and link to Rockford Fosgate's setup tones
- Class-BD amplifier design
- frequency response: 20-250 Hz
- Dynamic Thermal Management and MEHSA MOSFET cooling systems
- MOSFET power and output stages
- preamp inputs and outputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and an 140-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 140-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 13-3/8"W x 2-7/16"H x 8-13/16"D
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping: Standard transit time for most shipments is 1-5 business days once shipped, depending on location of warehouse we ship your order from.
Returns: item must be in BRAND NEW never powered up or turned on or mounted condition. No components missing (i.e. original packaging, screws, bass knobs, plastic coverings, protective films, serial numbers, tags, stickers, and other manufacturer labels removed or tampered with etc.) Failure to meet any of these requirements will result in denial of return refund. Any product returned for any reason must be returned in its original and serial number matching box. Shipping & handling charges are non-refundable. All refunds will be computed based on the unit cost. Products purchased with “Free Shipping” will have the UPS or USPS Rate deducted from their refund.