Rockford Fosgate M2-65B 6.5" 2-Way Marine Speakers
The M2-65 Color Optix™ 2-way 6.5” speakers deliver loud, clear, accurate sound, and light the way for your journey! The speakers connect with the Rockford Fosgate Color Optix™ Controller and RF Connect App, allowing you to customize your own color patterns. The Element Ready™ design and IPX6 certification makes them truly purpose-built for marine or motorsport applications where protection from damaging UV rays and water spray is essential. Includes standard and stainless steel grille inserts.
The M2 series of Element Ready™ speakers are designed to pair with the Rockford Fosgate Color Optix™ Controller and RF Connect App through its Deutsch™ and Amphenol™ connectors integrated into the speaker. This combined with their IP67 certification make these speakers Element Ready™ and truly purpose built for marine applications. To complete your sound experience, the M2 speakers are complimented by 10-inch Infinite Baffle subwoofers, also controlled through the Color Optix™ lighting system.
- Integrated 1" (25 mm) tweeter with dual neodymium magnet motor
- Laminated "PXNX" Dome tweeter
- 1" (25mm) High Temp Kapton™ Woofer Voice Coil Former
- Ultra-high temperature PA66 with 30% glass-fill injection-molded frame with UV inhibitors
- Proprietary Dual Function Input Terminals
- Gold plated Marine grade brass terminals provide a corrosion resistant connection
- Integrated Deutsch RGB and Speaker receptacles
- Vented motor design with water-repelling nano coated mesh screen
- 100% UV Stable Centrex plastic grill
- Linear Aramid-Polyester Composite Spider
- Fully insulated silicone tinsel leads
- UV and Salt-Fog resistant TPE (Thermo-Plastic Elastomer) surround
- VAST vertical attach surround technique increases effective radiating cone area up to 25%
- Injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone body with UV inhibitors
- Co-molded surround and cone body
- 12dB/Oct Crossover network
- Fully sealed integrated concealed crossover (ICC) network
- Metallized Polyester Film Capacitors
- Optically clear UV stable Encapsulated LED PCB
- Multiplexed RGB Input
- Optically clear UV stable RGB Lighting Encapsulation
- Ultra-Bright, Wide Angle Tri-Color Surface Mount LED's with Flat Mold Lenses
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping: Standard transit time for most shipments is 1-5 business days once shipped, depending on location of warehouse we ship your order from.
Returns: item must be in BRAND NEW never powered up or turned on or mounted condition. No components missing (i.e. original packaging, screws, bass knobs, plastic coverings, protective films, serial numbers, tags, stickers, and other manufacturer labels removed or tampered with etc.) Failure to meet any of these requirements will result in denial of return refund. Any product returned for any reason must be returned in its original and serial number matching box. Shipping & handling charges are non-refundable. All refunds will be computed based on the unit cost. Products purchased with “Free Shipping” will have the UPS or USPS Rate deducted from their refund.