JL AUDIO M800/8v2 8-channel marine amplifier
JL Audio's M800/8v2
JL Audio's M800/8v2 marine amplifier gives you serious power and incredible versatility. If you're looking for a marine amp with lots of configuration options, this 8-channel powerhouse will give you the flexibility you need to get the sound you want.
The M800/8v2 delivers 75 watts RMS to each of its eight channels, or 100 watts per channel at 2 ohms. JL Audio's NexD™ ultra-high-speed switching design allows for full-bandwidth Class D operation with low distortion and high efficiency. All this performance comes in a low-profile package too, so this amp is great for boats where space is at a premium.
Lots of configuration options
The M800/8v2 includes a frequency filter for each channel bank, which you can configure as a low-pass or high-pass filter. It also features automatic turn-on, along with a dual-range, differential-balanced input section that can handle a wide range of input voltage levels. With the addition of an HD-RLC remote level control (sold separately), you can control the level of two, four, six, or all eight channels from the driver's seat.
Here are a few of the possible configurations for the M800/8v2:
- 8-channel mode: drive four pairs of speakers with 75 watts x 8;
- 6-channel mode: drive two pairs of speakers with 75 watts x 4 at 4 ohms, plus two 4-ohm subwoofers with 200 watts each;
- 4-channel mode: drive two pairs of 4-ohm speakers with 200 watts each;
- 4-channel mode: drive left and right 4-ohm speakers with 200 watts each, plus two 4-ohm subwoofers with 200 watts each.
Made for marine use
Even though this amp is likely to be installed below deck, JL Audio designed this amp to withstand the extremes of life on the water. In addition to a durable white and gray powder-coat finish, the M800/8v2 features a gasketed cover for the controls and stainless steel hardware.
- 8-channel marine amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 8 at 4 ohms
- 100 watts RMS x 8 at 2 ohms
- 200 watts RMS x 4 bridged at 4 ohms
- Class-D design
- white and gray powder-coat finishes, gasketed control cover, and stainless steel hardware
- automatic turn-on via signal sensing or DC-offset sensing
- optional wired remote level controller not included ( Model # HD-RLC sold separately )
- frequency response: 12-22,000 Hz
- variable low-pass or high-pass filter (50-5000 Hz, 12 dB per octave)
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 14-3/4"W x 2-1/16"H x 7-1/16"D
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping: Standard transit time for most shipments is 1-5 business days once shipped, depending on location of warehouse we ship your order from.
Returns: item must be in BRAND NEW never powered up or turned on or mounted condition. No components missing (i.e. original packaging, screws, bass knobs, plastic coverings, protective films, serial numbers, tags, stickers, and other manufacturer labels removed or tampered with etc.) Failure to meet any of these requirements will result in denial of return refund. Any product returned for any reason must be returned in its original and serial number matching box. Shipping & handling charges are non-refundable. All refunds will be computed based on the unit cost. Products purchased with “Free Shipping” will have the UPS or USPS Rate deducted from their refund.