JL AUDIO M1000/5 5-channel marine amplifier
JL Audio's M1000/5
If you're looking for an amplifier with the juice to run a complete high-performance marine audio system, JL Audio's powerful M1000/5v2marine amplifier could be just the thing you need. This 5-channel amp delivers 75 watts RMS each to four separate speakers, plus up to 600 watts to your marine subs.
The key ingredient is JL Audio's Class D NexD™ ultra-high-speed switching design, which eliminates the traditional drawbacks of a Class D amp design to deliver full-bandwidth performance, excellent efficiency, and very low distortion levels. You'll get remarkable sound quality from one compact amp that won't take up a vast amount of space on your boat.
Tough and versatile
JL Audio designed this 5-channel amp with marine use in mind, so it's not just powerful; it's also tough enough to stand up to life on the water. Special powder-coat finishes, a gasketed control cover, and rugged stainless-steel hardware combine to protect this amp against the moisture, extreme temperatures, and corrosive salt. The amp's versatile design gives you plenty of configuration options when you're building your system. Built-in high-pass, low-pass, or bandpass filter modes (depending on the channels) let you tailor the output to meet your system's needs. JL Audio's optional wired remote lets you adjust the amp's level from the helm.
Optional Remote Level Control sold separately.
- 5-channel marine amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms + 400 watts RMS at 4 ohms
- 100 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms + 600 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 200 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms + 600 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- Class-D design
- white and gray powder-coat finishes, gasketed control cover, and stainless steel hardware
- variable high-pass filter on front channels (49-4830 Hz, 12 dB per octave)
- variable high- or bandpass filters on rear channel (49-483 Hz, 12 dB per octave)
- low-pass filter on subwoofer channel (49-483 Hz, 12 or 24 dB per octave)
- optional wired remote level controller not included ( Model # HD-RLC sold separately )
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 14-3/4"W x 2-1/16"H x 7-1/16"D
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping: Standard transit time for most shipments is 1-5 business days once shipped, depending on location of warehouse we ship your order from.
Returns: item must be in BRAND NEW never powered up or turned on or mounted condition. No components missing (i.e. original packaging, screws, bass knobs, plastic coverings, protective films, serial numbers, tags, stickers, and other manufacturer labels removed or tampered with etc.) Failure to meet any of these requirements will result in denial of return refund. Any product returned for any reason must be returned in its original and serial number matching box. Shipping & handling charges are non-refundable. All refunds will be computed based on the unit cost. Products purchased with “Free Shipping” will have the UPS or USPS Rate deducted from their refund.